You've gotta be f***ng kidding me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You've gotta be f***ng kidding me.

I'm working on some ads for a small local bank chain. I tried to open a image of a $20 bill in Photoshop -the "Adobe Cloud" version- and look at what came up. It wasn't doing that a couple months ago. It must have been in a recent update. It won't even let me paste the image from the clipboard.

AfterEffects isn't giving me crap about it (yet) so I guess I'll just edit it there.
    Attached Files
    - Geoff

Think this has been used in a lot of twain scanning applications through the years too!

Comment

This is in PS since 8 (the first CS) if i recall right. It is also in printers and scanners etc. etc. etc.

http://www.rulesforuse.org

Regards,
      Thorsten

Comment

Change the format of your image (lile png)....
        www.deex.info

Comment

try scanning monopoly money and see if it happens again

---------------------------------------------------
          MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
          stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

You'll have to find a different way to fix that issue. There's no great way around it. It's pretty damn smart.
            Colin Senner

Comment

cant you just google it? how high res and accurate does the money have to be?

---------------------------------------------------
              MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
              stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Seriously? wow, that's great. Is it just for Dollars? or other Notes ? :-O
                :: twitter :: Portfolio :: My 3D Products :: ...and ::

Comment

It does not seem to do it with Euros. Maybe a European version of Photoshop would.
                  - Geoff

Comment

The euro's worth less than a printed copy of a scanned note anyway

Comment

if you mirror or rotate the note by 180 with another program, does photoshop still pick up its a note and complain?
                      Kind Regards,
                      Morne

Comment

Working...
                      X