Geforce TI4600 to Quadro with 53.03 Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geforce TI4600 to Quadro with 53.03 Drivers

Does anyone know how to convert a Geforce TI4600 into a Quadro using software while retaining the latest Nvidia 53.03 Forceware drivers? I gather the latest drivers prevent people from doing this...
    LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
    HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
    Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Although people have done it the results are pretty buggy, your best bet is to stick with the 42.51's
    Eric Boer
    Dev

Comment

I have a GF4 ti4400 converted to quadro with these drivers and i have no problems with it. It works fine. You must have the last version of rivatuner. (RC14.3, i think)

Regards

Comment

LOL , always fun when someone edits their post after you reply to it

Hey Marina you are running 53.03's?
        Eric Boer
        Dev

Comment

Geez man. Rerender you're too observant on my 43.03 mistake lol...

Thanks for the info guys- I'll have to give it a try when I get some more time together. Will post the results.

Comment

Yes, i'm running it on GF4ti 4400 -> quadro700 series and GF FX5900 -> Quadro FX3000. All works fine

Regards

Comment

Hey Marina, if you don't mind me askin', what's the soft you're using? Rivatuner and ??? Or does the latest Rivatuner have softrick settings for a 'quadro' installation? I haven't used rivatuner since my original Rivatnt PCI and decided back then it was just one more process not worth running...

Comment

Rivatuner also comes with some scripts, like "softquadro". You use these scripts to patch nvidia drivers in a temp directory and then install with these drivers. More info: here

If you have problems to success it, ask me, i'll try to help you

Regards

Comment

yeah ..... just be carefull with those settings ..... i nearlly cooked my card
                  Natty
                  http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X