concept tire visualisation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• concept tire visualisation

i didnt see anything in the image section. was this done by anyone on here with vray?
    wonder if it was madcar that did the animation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Zu7GVfx6Ng
    Last edited by Da_elf; 23-12-2012, 10:33 AM.

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

I don't know if it was done with V-Ray, but they should really test these tyres on the streets of Sofia, not on glass roads

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

lol. except for the magnetic one the rest seem plausable

MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with

Comment

Unless I'm mistaken, the tri tyre thing is solving a problem that doesn't exist on cars with suspensions. More applicable for motorcycles it would seem.
        Signing out,
        Christian

Comment

cars taking a turn fast would tend to put more to one side of the tire lessening the surface area.... but who knows if its enough to really need this. the off road ones look awesome though

Comment

Actually, if the suspention and camber are set up correct, its the inner tyre that angles slightly as the weight shifts. Optimally the outer tyre with the brunt force should keep as levelled as it can for maximum grip.
            Signing out,
            Christian

Comment

Working...
            X