Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avalanche Sharks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=6CXRBjc8O0w

Amazing movie with excellent special effects!!!

Fernando
    show me the money!!

I loved this comment: "Interesting fact about this movie, all scenes were shot on the first take."

Comment

I've not watched this but if it's anything like sharknado then you are in for one hell of a treat !!!! A must watch. The CGI seriously kicks arse !
      Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

If the goal was made a mediocre movie at its best( script, actors, fx, etc) they were very professionals. It's a contradiction against any ethic rule
        It should be a market for that, bad movies with hot girls showing skin and maybe you have to be drunk to watch it.
        In my days was Kung Fu movies with terrible characters and horrible effects.... And the reasons why I watched them were because at time I had only 5 channels( no cable) and it was funny see how bad they were.
        Last edited by flino2004; 14-10-2013, 11:13 AM.
        show me the money!!

Comment

I used to watch Monkey ! I used to love the long sticks through the clouds...that's about all I can remember from that.

These low budget movies are on certain channels in the UK. I think you have to approach them without a serious attitude and take them for what they are. Almost like the old zombie movies which were on the whole poorly acted and looked terrible but had a certain charm as well. I have to say though I think a large part of this community could have produced better VFX than I see in this movie.
          Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

1. Get bunch of friend together.
            2. Get Drunk
            3. Get high
            4. watch it for the ladies !

Yea this move can be totally fun under those conditions haha
            CGI - Freelancer - Available for work

www.dariuszmakowski.com - come and look

Comment