Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meeting in Amsterdam

Guys,

The third "friends" meeting will be the weekend of 15 and 16 May 2004 in Amsterdam. The friends meeting is a twice a year meeting of a couple of computer graphics friends. So far will be attending : Ted Boardman, Gonçalo Prospero, Fermi Bertran, Dionissios Tsangaropoulos and my self, Marc Heesterbeek.
    The purpose of this meeting is generaly to sit together, have fun and discuss techniques.
    Everybody is welcome to attend.
    Ted will be staying at the Rembrandtpleinhotel , the rest is not sure yet but I'm trying to get them into the Doelen hotel. Not cheap, but maybe I can get a cheaper rate when I book more double rooms.
    Both hotels are around the corner from my office in the Zandstraat.

greetz and maybe see you in Amsterdam,

Marc Heesterbeek[/url]

Well, forget about the Doelen hotel (I hate hotels that give you a different price everytime you call them).

Ibis Stopera is the hotel.

Marc

Comment

man I wish I could meet up with some vray'ers. Heck Ive never met anyone in person that barely knows what 3dsmax is!

Anyone in the Kansas City area? lol

percy

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

well, not in KC....but in Omaha, NE ..............closer the
        Amsterdam :P :P

and you'r right about not knowing hardly any people that know max.....some from school and work...but nowhere of the level that youy see on these boards...

paul.

Comment

Flights booked!
          From Barclona Amserdam Friday may 14th
          leaving Sunday after lunch

cheers

FermĂ­

Comment

So you can be prepared when you come.

Marc

Comment

hmm...amsterdam is not that far away. but...i hate amsterdam. really. two times they broke up my car in amsterdam.....but then, it´s several yars ago....hmmmm

Comment

Hi Metroberlin,

Do not hesitate, join in, please!

We go to the cities of the attendants, so you joining in, would mean next meeting could be in Berlin!

FermĂ­

Comment

Just a bit of marketing:

That was Cascais, in Portugal:
                  http://www.chaoticdimension.com/foru...pic.php?t=4193
                  And This was Barcelona:
                  http://www.chaoticdimension.com/foru...pic.php?t=2660

As you can see, we don't Fast!

cheers

FermĂ­

Comment

And we actually met!

Nobody fell into a channel, so next we will try Venezia, italy, sometime next Fall, probably octuber.

Joiners in to be, stay tunned!

Dionissios is local there, and we are going to really Bug him ( can you believe it, he does not use VRay!!!!!!!) Oh YES, really bug him!

Cheers

FermĂ­

Comment

Nice photos, Cool!!

bye,
                      Leon

Comment

hehe...nic images...always nice to put faces to names ya know?

percy

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

i just wanted to ask.... who on the forum is ted?? just wanted to say you have an awsome beard dude

---------------------------------------------------
                          MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
                          stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Da_elf
                            i just wanted to ask.... who on the forum is ted?? just wanted to say you have an awsome beard dude
                            That would be Ted Boardman...or Beardman as he should be known.
                            As far as I know he's not a member of this board, but he's a certified Discreet trainer. (I think that's his title)

-Matt

Comment

Ted is not only a guru but he is 1 of if not the best person to talk to especially if MAX is involve..i have set in his class and lectures in Autodesk University and he sure knows how to wow people. Discreet regards him as the top gun...
                              Reza Bahari
                              visual3d@streamyx.com
                              013-3428162

Comment

Working...
                              X