No announcement yet.

3D People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just like traditional architectural delineation, people can help with scale and proportions. If people add value to an image then use them, but if they distract, don't. A bad 3D person, or poorly blended photo, destroy what could be a great image. I saw an image several months ago and the architect filled a church sanctuary with 3D dummies, really! I guess, not for a moment, did she see her image as a room full of dummies. This was for a fundraiser and there wasn't a budget to do something good. So, in this case, don't use anything if your alternative is a room full of dummies.
    Bobby Parker
    www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Just to be clear, my comment you quoted was aimed at the architects/clients, not any of us monkeys here pushing our "make art" buttons.
      Regarding ho long it takes to get the degree, I have no such degree my self but know quite a few that do, I very much concur.
      I find it quite strange that the education takes that long in this day and age (roughly same as med.school?), considering the whole engineering bit is now separated out of the discipline, unlike back in "the olden days" when architects had to master the engineering side as well.
      Could be my ignorance of the field though.
      Signing out,
      Christian

Comment

Working...
      X