Duh.. normal or not normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duh.. normal or not normal?

I have a real basic question that I cannot remember how to handle.

I have a sky dome and want to shoot the image through it. I have a camera that is antimated and starts outside the dome and then moves through it. I have done it before and thought I just flipped the normals and that was all. I keep getting a image of the outside of my dome.
    thanks
    Michael

hi
    make sure the material is one sided ... if it is then check the render roll out to see if two sided is checked or not
    Natty
    http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

Thaks Natty
      I looked and found that the material was checked for 2 sided. I had checked some other things also and forgot what they were, the scene rendered fine... once and then back to the same problem. I thought I put everything back the way it was except the material.. but I guess I did not. Which render roll out are you refering too? I dont see any place where there is an option to check for 2 sided in the vray render roll out and dont see one anywhere else either (except force 2 sided and that is not checked.. I did a search in the help files..no help there either.. I have tried to cut away half the dome.. I can see my model, but the image is moved around because of the cut..
      any idea would be wonderful.
      Michael

Comment

Working...
      X