Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent evening smart cut out people?

Hi folks,

For some reason it seems quite hard work trying to find good quality smart cut out people. Not business, but more like evening dress, black tie, formal events and that sort of thing.

Does anyone know of any resources for this type of thing?

Thanks in advance!
    Alex York
    Founder of Atelier York - Bespoke Architectural Visualisation
    www.atelieryork.co.uk

Have you looked here:

http://www.viz-people.com/
    Bobby Parker
    www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by glorybound View Post
      Have you looked here:

http://www.viz-people.com/
      it's so weird that everything for sale on here has a bio of the people who worked on it. the 2d people look pretty good though, will keep these in mind.

Comment

We got these a while back and they're pretty good and highres. Some of the woman kinda fit, the guys seems more smart casual
        http://www.doschdesign.com/products/...sh_Attire.html
        Last edited by Morne; 17-06-2014, 10:41 AM.
        Kind Regards,
        Morne

Comment

These studio lit people never look good. I suggest you go to a gallery or museum or something along those lines and start snapping away...

Or play dress-ups in the office...
          James Burrell www.objektiv-j.com
          Visit my Patreon patreon.com/JamesBurrell

Comment

Originally posted by Pixelcon View Post
            These studio lit people never look good. I suggest you go to a gallery or museum or something along those lines and start snapping away...

Or play dress-ups in the office...
            Option1 has serious legal issues.
            Option2 will work (but still get each person to sign a release)
            Kind Regards,
            Morne

Comment

Originally posted by Morne View Post
              Option1 has serious legal issues.
              May have depending on where you are, where your work is shown, exactly how you use the content, and the laws surrounding all those things. But lets not get dragged into that discussion.
              James Burrell www.objektiv-j.com
              Visit my Patreon patreon.com/JamesBurrell

Comment

Thanks guys. The vizpeople one aren't really what I'm after - the Dosch ones are much better - will look into those.

No time to shoot my own really these days - really after a nice collection ready made. I'm surprised there aren't more collections already out there - we're always in need of these kinds of people for images.
                Alex York
                www.atelieryork.co.uk

Comment

If there is a big-ish need for 2D people wearing specific clothing and poses and such I can make that happen. I work with a lot of professional male and female models and can arrange shoots tailored to specific requests and can shoot on Black, White, green screens as well...
                  Cheers,
                  -dave
                  ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Originally posted by Syclone1 View Post
                    If there is a big-ish need for 2D people wearing specific clothing and poses and such I can make that happen. I work with a lot of professional male and female models and can arrange shoots tailored to specific requests and can shoot on Black, White, green screens as well...
                    I don't know what other people think but for me I'm often in need of really high quality stylish well-dressed people, in a mix of daytime and evening dress, some formal, some smart casual, some special events etc. but also a good mix of long-exposure shots of people of various types.
                    Alex York
                    www.atelieryork.co.uk

Comment

I think this is something I could definitely do, and in my photography studio I can set up any specific lighting needs as well on the people and all of my models sign releases so there are no problems there, if you want I can forward my contact info and maybe we can set up something for a trial run. I shoot everything from lifestyle to glamor and high fashion...

~dave
                      Cheers,
                      -dave
                      ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Originally posted by Syclone1 View Post
                        I think this is something I could definitely do, and in my photography studio I can set up any specific lighting needs as well on the people and all of my models sign releases so there are no problems there, if you want I can forward my contact info and maybe we can set up something for a trial run. I shoot everything from lifestyle to glamor and high fashion...

~dave
                        Good to know. Personally I'm thinking more of a general pack of ready-made PSDs like all the usual packs. The ideal situation would be to have all of them with no direct lighting at all and if you can, include versions with light from each primary side. I don't know if this is something you'd be interested in, or other people/studios here...
                        Alex York
                        www.atelieryork.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by alexyork View Post
                          Good to know. Personally I'm thinking more of a general pack of ready-made PSDs like all the usual packs. The ideal situation would be to have all of them with no direct lighting at all and if you can, include versions with light from each primary side. I don't know if this is something you'd be interested in, or other people/studios here...
                          I think that is very possible, Ill start a plan on this and maybe get one of my models in for a test shoot and see what I can come up with. I never use or have looked at the packs already available as all of what Ive been doing for the past few years besides the photography has been rendering industrial machinery so very rarely need people.
                          Cheers,
                          -dave

Comment

Working...
                          X