• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozone 2014 out now

http://www.e-onsoftware.com/news/?pa...e%2030,%202014
    Kind Regards,
    Morne

With Ozone, can you create HDRIs to plug into a dome light in max?

Comment

really interested to see if and how it integrates into vray

Comment

Originally posted by AlexP View Post
        With Ozone, can you create HDRIs to plug into a dome light in max?
        Yes, but you can also do drafting in MS Word. That doesnt mean that you should

Originally posted by squintnic View Post
        really interested to see if and how it integrates into vray
        It integrates "well" for a few versions already

Kidding aside, some users report having great success with it (it's basically vue, but you only get the clouds and atmospheres). Only thing holding me back is the countless other users saying how disappointed they were with vue extreme and the support. There is a free personal learning version also so you can test it for yourself.
        Kind Regards,
        Morne

Comment

Originally posted by Morne View Post
          Yes, but you can also do drafting in MS Word. That doesnt mean that you should
          Indeed true, but I like the idea of creating custom skies/atmospheres for use as dome light textures, if its any good.

Comment

I can almost guarantee that it won't be. Support is zero, even if you pay for it, they takes your money and leave you for dead. And their software NEVER works as advertised

Comment

+1 to that. They shut down the beta very very quickly and I'd imagine without taking on board a lot of feedback they got. Very handy when you've no real competition aside from terragen which doesn't integrate with your main 3d app.

Comment

Sounds great!
                Will give this one a fat miss then, did download it to try out but never got round to it.

Comment

Working...
                X