Chaosgroup, you guys are great.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaosgroup, you guys are great.

As a company and support team you guys are leagues above anyone else. I know people get cranky in the forums and they sometimes ask for crazy things, but you always handle it well and keep on trucking. It's inspirational is what it is. Thank you.

Thank you very much for the kind words

I'm interested though - is there a specific reason to feel this way now, or it's just a general observation?

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

To be honest I was reflecting on all the support I've gotten over the years while I was getting help in the Phoenix FD forums. (I'm totally new to FD for the most part.) When I worked a commercial studio, you yourself wrote us a custom version of vray that was more compatible with our buggy routers, and you did it in less than 24 hours. Amazing. Then, there's the Snell's window thread, countless little tweaks here and there that CG helped me with, and lately Ivaylo has taken extra time out of his day to answer a slew questions for me over the past two weeks in the FD forums. I guess I just needed to let you know that you guys have gone way beyond what anyone should reasonably expect, and you have my upgrade dollars forever as a result. Kudos, and thank you Vlado, Ivaylo, and everyone else at Chaosgroup.

Comment

Working...
      X