I'll take two of these,
    Thanks

http://www.cgrecord.net/2014/09/dell...p-monitor.html
    Kind Regards,
    Morne

/drool O_O
    Cheers,
    -dave
    ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

But can any software handle this? I'm guessing maybe Windows 8 is able to scale? Last time I tried to run programs with the resolution of the retina macbook pro (with Windows 7), all buttons and text became insanely tiny. And the UI got all busted up. I have to run the display at 1920x1200... I'm not impressed with screen resolutions until all the software catch up!
      Brendan Coyle | www.brendancoyle.com

Comment

Does it self calibrate like EIZO monitors?
        CGI - Freelancer - Available for work

www.dariuszmakowski.com - come and look

Comment

5k in 27 inches is way too dense.

I would much rather have one of these - http://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-34U...rawide-monitor

Comment

5k 32" would be ideal, I think. I've heard that Windows 8.1 has much better UI scaling support than 8 or 7, but I have no idea if 3ds max behaves at 4k/5k.

It's very high on my list of future upgrades but will have to wait until support is really solid (and the price comes down too!).
            Alex York
            Founder of Atelier York - Bespoke Architectural Visualisation
            www.atelieryork.co.uk

Comment

That LG screen seems perfect but I wonder just how good can they represent colors in 1st place.
              CGI - Freelancer - Available for work

www.dariuszmakowski.com - come and look

Comment

Working...
              X