Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deadlines too short nowdays. What are yours ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried all of Solid Rock's Universal presets, and non seems faster than the "REAL" Universal settings. I had to go all the way up to production, to get something clean, and the render time was 2X the "REAL" settings. Mind you, I am a Solid Rock fanboy, but the simplicity of the "REAL" Universal is great. Also, with the "REAL" Universal, each time I render it is exactly the same. Currently, I am rendering out options, which will be animated together and I don't want flickering, or any change in the render.
    Bobby Parker
    www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

What I really like about SolidRocks (besides from the all-you-need overview of things, instead of having to go through endless tabs) is the one quality slider. I go from super rough/fast to production with one slider, no numbers to change.

Comment

Yes, nice. I just find to get clean renders you have to go pretty high and a lot of the times even the highest leaves noise and strange render effects. Universal is perfect every time. If I do get a little noise in shadows I just change one setting (noise or clr threshold).

Originally posted by Nicinus View Post
        What I really like about SolidRocks (besides from the all-you-need overview of things, instead of having to go through endless tabs) is the one quality slider. I go from super rough/fast to production with one slider, no numbers to change.
        Bobby Parker
        www.bobby-parker.com
        e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
        phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
        • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
        • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
        • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
        • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Working...
        X