No announcement yet.

Electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find when I have all my 4 i7s running it warms the (small)office quite nicely...rest of the house is bloomin freezin.
    You should have kept the 6 i7s just to heat the room...you could have rendered on them as well
    Simon

.... . .-.. .--. .-.-.- .--. .-.. . .- ... . ... . -. -.. -.-. .... --- -.-. --- .-.. .- - .
    I need a new signature
    --
    Max2017.1 | Vray 3.70.01| win11
    ASUS Z790PLUS | i9 13900K | 64Gb RAM | Geforce GTX4070Ti

Comment

Funny! I wanted to simplify things.
      Originally posted by ior=0 View Post
      I find when I have all my 4 i7s running it warms the (small)office quite nicely...rest of the house is bloomin freezin.
      You should have kept the 6 i7s just to heat the room...you could have rendered on them as well
      Bobby Parker
      www.bobby-parker.com
      e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
      phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
      • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
      • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
      • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
      • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ior=0 View Post
        haha, this is so true and funny
        Brendan Coyle | www.brendancoyle.com

Comment

LOL that reminds me of a few years ago where I was working from home and had 7 AMD's overclocked for my farm, those things ran so hot I could almost shut down the furnace with the amount of heat they would put out. :P
          Cheers,
          -dave
          ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Working...
          X