Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fill different containers with bubbles

Hi,
    I would like to fill different containers with bubbles. I specify that it is not animated, but still pictures and I don't have PHOENIX FD (!). the idea being to make a flexible system for generating realistic bubbles (champagne's bubbles style) that can fill a series of really different containers of each other.
    I thought naturally Pflow ...
    Do you have some good advice for me?

Thanks !
    (Sorry for my bad english)

Mass FX??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGLPtGbOKgw
    Alain Blanchette
    www.pixistudio.com

Comment

Yes, I thought about that but... I could have some little to really big containers with a lot (really lot )of bubbles ... Then I don't know if it could best to use Mass FX with so huge data...
      Anyway, will give a try !
      thx

Comment

Krakatoa PRTVolume with a noise pattern to cut it out perhaps? Then use the new VRayInstancer to instance the bubbles.

Could probably do it with volume emission in pflow if you don't have Krakatoa. However, Phoenix really is great for this stuff.

Comment

Thanks for advice.
          yes, I try something with Pflow... I don't have Krakatoa, don't have Phoenix. I don't have budget for this prospective little job so that's why I'm looking for any "simple" solutions.... Have to see with Pflow to find a flexible way to deal with any container... deal with different particles density, scale and so on into different 3d volume... I must find a way to be able to change anything easily and quickly if the AD wants to change anything at the end.... well, you know what I mean !

Comment

sounds like simple pflow
            can you emit particles in a volume with some variation and keep apart?
            have you tried any tests?

Comment

yes, I did some tests... what I'm trying to do now is if I want more density in this part of the volume (I'm using "Density By Material",if I want smallest bubbles in this other part of the volume (with a Bobo's script but for now, I can't find why it does not work, I will have to search deeper).. I'm also trying with surface distribution rather than volume. Anyway, I have to say I'm a newbie with pflow you know ?! I used it for some stuff but it was long time ago !

Comment

Working...
              X