New site up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New site up

Our new site is finnaly up and running for anyone who wants to have a look.

http://www.dnadigital.ca

-dave
    Cheers,
    -dave
    ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

looks great! Just wish mine looked that nice...

percy

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

how did you do this wipe effect in the gallery?
      is that javascript?

nice pictures but the watermarks suck.
      Reflect, repent and reboot.
      Order shall return.

Comment

cool!!...nice work...simple yet proffessional...
        so, where can I apply for a job??? :P

paul.

Comment

Looks good and doesn't depend on that flash stuff. I like the disclamer on the gallery "*Unless otherwise stated, all the images in the gallery..." It may seem silly to most of us but to those not in the know, many are not sure. The other day I had my cousin look at my gallery, later she said " So what do you do, alter photographs in Photoshop or something?", and she is one of the smart ones. :P
          Eric Boer
          Dev

Comment

Percydaman: tkx

tammo: the wipe was done with DHTML. I agree I dont like the water marks much either but trying to keep the images from being ripped off which seems to be commonplace now days.

cocolas: were allways taking resumes, but not hireing as of yet. Maby if we get a few more large contracts.

RErender: lol thats why its up there for some of my slower clients I wanted to try to stay away from flash cause alot of local system admins seem to be scared of it and wont let other employees install it, which is quite stupid if you ask me.
            Cheers,
            -dave
            ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Yeah, I agree all around. Nice page and content.
              --Jon

Comment

how did u do it with DHTML can u tell us

how did u do it with DHTML can u tell us if its not a secret thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X