Autodesk / Digital River you are an absolute Joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autodesk / Digital River you are an absolute Joke

3 days chasing a VAT invoice off these clowns and I am convinced the people at customer service are completely clueless
    Unable to log into DR system to access my Invoice (this is what Autodesk tell me to do) as they cannot find my order number yet the money is out of my account and my subs have been renewed for another year!
    DR people simply don't respond to my emails - You bunch of wa#K%rs, i have provided all necessary info and believe me I have been polite until now,

Autodesk give me the usual lip service - yes we have escalated it further blah blah blah,
    I have since found DR contact details here in Ireland - I am going to go postal (well over the phone) on them in the morning once their offices are open.

Rant over

I'm 99% had enough of them, Modo is looking very attractive
    Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.

Just use a different reseller next time then. I use BlueGfx and they've been excellent at all times. No complaints here.
    Alex York
    Founder of Atelier York - Bespoke Architectural Visualisation
    www.atelieryork.co.uk

Comment

yeah I hear that, normally i use Excitech but this time i went with online renewal and although they charge VAT they seem incapable of supplying a VAT receipt.
      Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.

Comment

I second blueGFX. I've used them for about 5 years now. They are good.
        Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

Also +1 for bluegfx, we were with them when I was in the uk.

Comment

Working...
          X