Mighty Instruments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mighty Instruments

So, is Mighty Tile gone? Is anybody using Mighty Instruments?

http://www.mighty-instruments.de
    Bobby Parker
    www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

I have it, but decided not to renew this year. They have switched to subscription only, and IMHO, too expensive.
    For the number of my jobs per year that absolutely require it, the price is just too high.
    If the price were a one time purchase, I would not hesitate to buy it again.
    Other than that issue, it's a great product and I wish I could keep it active.

Hope that helps

Comment

Something like $250 a year, correct? I am simply looking for a way to create bricks. I have a building with the same brick, only used in different ways across the building. Specifically, standard course and herringbone.

Originally posted by voltron7 View Post
      I have it, but decided not to renew this year. They have switched to subscription only, and IMHO, too expensive.
      For the number of my jobs per year that absolutely require it, the price is just too high.
      If the price were a one time purchase, I would not hesitate to buy it again.
      Other than that issue, it's a great product and I wish I could keep it active.

Hope that helps
      Bobby Parker
      www.bobby-parker.com

• Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
      • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

You will be able to all that and more, if you want to cough-up the dough
        It does the mortar, too...total control, semi steep learning curve, IMO. But support is quite good and it really is powerful, I don't want to knock the tool, just the cost.

Comment

Walls & Tiles should have worked, but my scene became very unstable while using it, so I pulled its plug. I emailed them, but I haven't heard back.
          Bobby Parker
          www.bobby-parker.com

• Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
          • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

I have both, and FWIW, I had an easier time learning MTPro. But VP is usually great regarding support.
            I don't recall any stability issues with W&T. There's a new version I'm beta testing that's Omnitiles. It looks like it will be a lot more powerful, like MTP.

MTP also has a Photoshop version of the plugin, just for making maps to use inside of max.

Comment

Maybe, I'll wait for Onitiles
              Originally posted by voltron7 View Post
              I have both, and FWIW, I had an easier time learning MTPro. But VP is usually great regarding support.
              I don't recall any stability issues with W&T. There's a new version I'm beta testing that's Omnitiles. It looks like it will be a lot more powerful, like MTP.

MTP also has a Photoshop version of the plugin, just for making maps to use inside of max.
              Bobby Parker
              www.bobby-parker.com

• Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
              • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Working...
              X