Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamics Question

Hello,

I'm just now starting to fiddle around in this area. I would like to create a test scene where a car would drive slowly through a grassy field. The grass is about 18" tall and it would need to be effected by the moving vehicle. For example, where the grass was driven over, the grass would be smashed down and pushed to the side. Also, the tall grass that was not directly affected by the tires would need to be effected by the body of the vehicle, brushing up against the body, push to the side, etc. I have no problem using 3rd party plug-ins (Rayfire..etc) to achieve this. I was wondering if someone in the know could please share some in-site or direct me to the location where I might be able to learn how to create this effect, if there is such a place.

Thanks......Scott.

If your grass is made with Max hair, or some other hair plugin, it might not be that hard.
    - Geoff

Comment

Originally posted by YoyoBoy View Post
      If your grass is made with Max hair, or some other hair plugin, it might not be that hard.
      mmmmm......interesting idea. I have never used it but I will snoop around for some tutorials.
      Thanks.....Scott.

Comment

Working...
      X