No announcement yet.

ArionFX for Photoshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, come on Vlado Your Lens Effects are pretty good Other tools cost money, I'd rather pay a bit more for vray with these tools, plus you don't know what your getting until you tweak it in another program. Using vray RT you can see the final image with all the effects instantly, that's pretty huge to me. I understand it's not a priority though, but would be awesome to have, put it on the bottom of your list.

@ glorybound, I see you use ArionFX, is there a way to batch many frames with it? maybe using Photoshop action script or something?

Comment

I have never tried to batch render. Maybe you can email the developer.

Bobby Parker www.bobby-parker.com
      Bobby Parker
      www.bobby-parker.com
      e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
      phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
      • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
      • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
      • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
      • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

you can do the same things in nuke/fusion if you are working on animation
        more control and faster as well

Comment

Originally posted by Donfarese View Post
          lol, come on Vlado Your Lens Effects are pretty good Other tools cost money, I'd rather pay a bit more for vray with these tools, plus you don't know what your getting until you tweak it in another program. Using vray RT you can see the final image with all the effects instantly, that's pretty huge to me. I understand it's not a priority though, but would be awesome to have, put it on the bottom of your list. @ glorybound, I see you use ArionFX, is there a way to batch many frames with it? maybe using Photoshop action script or something?
          I did quite a bit few times, and some if them are visible on my youtube page.
          Most of the time it doesn't work well as it sample the bloom glare slightly differently (I guess) because the end result flickers.
          Work well on single frames, but not in animation with photoshop actions unfortunately.

Stan
          3LP Team

Comment

Working...
          X