How do you do it, Chaosgroup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you do it, Chaosgroup?

I've been doing a lot of reading lately on the forums and I have to hand it to you guys at Chaosgroup, I give you credit for keeping a cool demeanor. Posters being wrong or confused is one thing and to be expected, but some of them are simply belligerent.

I've never come across the level of support that I/we get here with any other software before and I salute your efforts. Anyway, thanks for all you do and congratulations on your anger management.
    Last edited by Deflaminis; 08-05-2015, 11:52 PM.

Eh, thanks for the compliments But really what good would come out of being angry

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

None. You're right.

But... sometimes you have to want to just ignore then at the very least, but you don't. Kudos.

Comment

I couldn't agree more, over the past 12 or 13 years since I started using the very first betas of V-Ray till now I cant recall Vlado, Peter or anyone at Chaos loosing their cool with anyone. They have always been rock stars to me and everyone that I know, thus why I always have and will remain 110% loyal to Chaos Group because not only do they produce awesome software but their customer service is unmatched anywhere.

I remember shortly after V-Ray 1.0 was released I had a huge project where I was rendering homes for a couple builders to go on 14'X40' trailers and was using 3dxmax's windows and door meshes and was getting very obvious black spots on the windows, so it was a Sunday afternoon and I emailed Vlado around noon my time in a full panic as I needed them done for Monday and within about 2 hours Vlado sends me a patch with the new Secondary rays Bias to counter the black spots and it worked like a charm and I met my deadline and Ill never forget them for that and many other times since that they have bent over backwards to help me out and get things running smoothly. I'm looking forward to many more years with the Chaos Group!
        Cheers,
        -dave
        ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Agreed. I love using vray. I don't have much experience using anything else other than the standard max renderer (before Vray was available) but I love working with it. That and the fact that the Chaosgroup team really are top notch and super on the ball when it comes to issues really is a god send ! Here's to the future !
          Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

Thank you for the kind words, guys! I hope that V-Ray will continue to serve you well in the future too.

Best regards,
            Vlado
            I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

I am angry all the time, you wouldn't like it when I'm angry.

Dmitry Vinnik
              Silhouette Images Inc.
              ShowReel:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxSJlvSwAhA
              https://www.linkedin.com/in/dmitry-v...-identity-name

Comment

Chaos Group has already changed the industry and they have their names down in the history books. Also, I can image money is in the bank, so what is there to get angry about?
                Bobby Parker
                www.bobby-parker.com
                e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
                phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
                • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
                • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
                • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
                • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Working...
                X