Presentation Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presentation Software

So Im working on a big presentation for the mgmt here and I need to mix video and stills and they want me to find something that we can mix this all in and look cool. Does anyone know of anything that might be cool as far as presentation software goes? They don't want to use PowerPoint as they feel it can not provide any wow factor at all and I did check out another one called Prezi which looks nice but its cloud based and anything with the name "cloud" in it sends out IT dept in to a frenzi and they deny it.

Thanks in advance,

-dave
    Cheers,
    -dave
    ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Sliderocket might be a possibility, but its also an online service.

http://www.sliderocket.com/product/

Comment

How about build it in After Effects?
      Originally posted by Syclone1 View Post
      So Im working on a big presentation for the mgmt here and I need to mix video and stills and they want me to find something that we can mix this all in and look cool. Does anyone know of anything that might be cool as far as presentation software goes? They don't want to use PowerPoint as they feel it can not provide any wow factor at all and I did check out another one called Prezi which looks nice but its cloud based and anything with the name "cloud" in it sends out IT dept in to a frenzi and they deny it.

Thanks in advance,

-dave
      Bobby Parker
      www.bobby-parker.com
      e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
      phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
      • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
      • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
      • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
      • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Normally Id love to but they need to enter and edit text in the presentation and AE is a fair bit advanced for them

Originally posted by glorybound View Post
        How about build it in After Effects?
        Cheers,
        -dave
        ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

For quick and basic stills/video presentations I use this:

http://www.photodex.com/eid9232/prod...FYNAaQod-XwANg

Relatively inexpensive and works quite well for a pro-sumer application

-Alan

Comment

Working...
          X