Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adjust Forest Multisubobject material one shot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjust Forest Multisubobject material one shot?

Hi all

I have a forest object with a 18 multisubmaterial. I want to make the entire thing darker, and less saturated. How can I do that one shot without going into each of the 18 materials?
    Kind Regards,
    Morne

Originally posted by Morne View Post
    Hi all

I have a forest object with a 18 multisubmaterial. I want to make the entire thing darker, and less saturated. How can I do that one shot without going into each of the 18 materials?
    Just subscribing here as I've had that question too, not necessarily with a forest object but a multisubmaterial in general because it can't be put into a color correct or any other color adjusting map.
    A.

---------------------
    www.digitaltwins.be

Comment

there is a tool for FP to optimize materials, etc. in there you can apply automatically a forest map to all the materials and control the tint of the diffuse material globally using a map or colors.
      show me the money!!

Comment

I'm not in front of my computer right now but it's on the far right icon on right menu... is where all the others tools are ... like remap maps and ies, script menu, etc
        show me the money!!

Comment

Originally posted by flino2004 View Post
          there is a tool for FP to optimize materials, etc. in there you can apply automatically a forest map to all the materials and control the tint of the diffuse material globally using a map or colors.
          Yes I know that. That is not what I want to do. I want to make the entire object darker, and less saturated.
          Kind Regards,
          Morne

Comment

Would it work to nest it into a Blend material and fade in some black?
            - Geoff

Comment

when the FPmap es applied you can control the object globally. Under materials in FP select a map (with different UVMAP channel) and everything will be darker and/or less saturated depending of the map you have in there
              Last edited by flino2004; 27-05-2015, 08:00 AM.
              show me the money!!

Comment

Working...
              X