Contratcs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contratcs

Has anyone ever used an online service like this?

https://krit.it/

I went through the process and it is pretty streamline.
    Bobby Parker
    www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

Or this, which is free.

https://www.freelancersunion.org/contract-creator/

The previous post is $25 per month.
    Bobby Parker
    www.bobby-parker.com

• Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Very Cool!

Comment

My contract is about 4 pages long and I had the lawyers of our Central Bank go over it when i did a project for them. (same one with all the plants) Im pretty happy with it now

---------------------------------------------------
        MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
        stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

I'll have a contract in place by my next project. I would rather forgive something that's in a contract than just jump through hoops. Today's project, the client, when I think we are done, said she has someone else to look it over first. I also went through changes to the model, which was built from drawings that they provided. I modeled it and sent a gray scale for approval, which was approved, an now they want to add windows and remove corner trim. I have been reading about contract and three things I read were important to include. First, a single person contact is a must, revision fee, and scope creep clause.
          Bobby Parker
          www.bobby-parker.com

• Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
          • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Also, I want something about when a project is waiting for feedback, but feedback never comes. Kind of like a storage fee... I charge an amount per day, over above an beyond a normal amount of time, until the price of the job is met. Currently, I have 5 jobs in a holding pattern because they lost interest, or something. I need to add a watermark until I get paid. All five are color options, which would take me a little amount of time, but they take the image and they don't come back with their color options. I think they found a loophole. I get 1/2 down, so that second 1/2 is sitting there until the job is done, when technically it's not.
            Bobby Parker
            www.bobby-parker.com

• Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
            • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

I think the 3rd page of my contract says that you have 2 working days to respond to my emails or i start charging a rate per day that i have to wait on them

---------------------------------------------------
              MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
              stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Good. Now I know it's a normal request. I have a large project starting and five that can comeback and mess my new schedule up. I don't think clients get it, so a contract will help explain things. This whole 2-3 tiers of feedback is bogus. Usually, I start with an intern and then it works its way up the chain; each person has their own idea of what it should be. My current project, in my eyes is done, but now I find out that the designer hasn't seen it yet. No, we already went through the revision process and the image is DONE!

Originally posted by Da_elf View Post
                I think the 3rd page of my contract says that you have 2 working days to respond to my emails or i start charging a rate per day that i have to wait on them
                Bobby Parker
                www.bobby-parker.com

• Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
                • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Sent my first contract, in a long time. New contract and I used Adobe's Send/Track/Sign, which is awesome!

https://www.echosign.adobe.com/en/home.html

Basically, you assign fields to people and send the form down the chain for signature. Once I filled out my fields and signed it, Adobe sends it to the next person on the list. Once the form makes its rounds, a sign copy is sent to everyone. Pretty sleek.
                  Bobby Parker
                  www.bobby-parker.com

• Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
                  • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Working...
                  X