Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afterworks Sitni Sati Support

Hi All

How's Sitni Sati support nowdays and whats the best way to get a quick response from Kresimir?
    I registered a new user on their forum, but now have to wait for admin to auth the acc. (lost my old acc info)
    Kind Regards,
    Morne

They were pretty quick with getting me up and running when I purchased my FumeFX license. I was up and running in about 2 days total, mostly due to time differences. I had a response from the Admin in about 4 hours after requesting access to the forums. YMMV.
    Troy Buckley | Technical Art Director
    Midwest Studios

Comment

It's been another day and still nothing
      Kind Regards,
      Morne

Comment

That sucks!

I don't know what to say...I hope that you get your stuff taken care of...and soon!
        Troy Buckley | Technical Art Director
        Midwest Studios

Comment

It was very quick with the initial purchase about 8 or 9 years ago. That time turbosquid was handling all their stuff if I remember correctly, but its changed.
          Actually, let me make a new thread under off-topic with the problem I'm getting...
          Kind Regards,
          Morne

Comment

i miss in the old days that their dreamscape was nice

---------------------------------------------------
            MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
            stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

In their defence however, Thursday was a public holiday over there (Statehood day), maybe they took Friday off also to make a long weekend. I'll give it another couple of days. They were good to me in the past.
              Kind Regards,
              Morne

Comment

Working...
              X