rigged characters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rigged characters?

I know a lot of people here are arch viz but thought Id hit you all up for some possible links other than turbo squid, I'm looking for rigged oil rig workers with coveralls, hardhat, glasses... having difficulty and looking for other good sites that might have something I can buy and that will work with max as far as rigging goes.

Thanks in advance,

-dave
    Cheers,
    -dave
    ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Have you tried RocketBox? Last time I checked they had a WIDE variety of characters, although a bit pricey
    Kind Regards,
    Morne

Comment

Originally posted by Morne View Post
      Have you tried RocketBox? Last time I checked they had a WIDE variety of characters, although a bit pricey
      I havent yet but Ill try them next tkx
      Cheers,
      -dave
      ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Kind Regards,
        Morne

Comment

you were right they are expensive lol. I dont think Ill get approval for those ones.
          Cheers,
          -dave

Comment

I like the dichotomy presented in the promotional youtube video between the rocket propelled grenade wielding Arabian state members vs. the goat wielding Arabian state members..... followed by the drunk guy arguing with his "Bro"
            Last edited by rusteberg; 10-09-2015, 09:32 PM.

Comment

axyz-design.com

they have it all.
              mh

Comment

Originally posted by mikeh View Post
                axyz-design.com

they have it all.
                mh
                Yes I thought that too but they don't really have what I'm looking for.
                Cheers,
                -dave

Comment

Working...
                X