www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

I can only hope the Max and Maya teams are not affected...

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Originally posted by vlado View Post
      I can only hope the Max and Maya teams are not affected... Best regards, Vlado
      that's what I was thinking
      Bobby Parker
      www.bobby-parker.com

• Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
      • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by glorybound View Post
        that's what I was thinking
        yup hopefully not :S but not surprising, with AD going to the new subscription model they are seriously ticking off a large percent of their customer base and loosing a lot of customers. The company I work for nuked all of the software renewals and is looking at alternative software for the engineers...
        Cheers,
        -dave
        ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

We should be cheerleaders for our software, but that's not the case. We are all V-Ray cheerleaders, which is what you want, but Autodesk doesn't seem to get that.
          Bobby Parker
          www.bobby-parker.com

• Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
          • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by glorybound View Post
            We should be cheerleaders for our software, but that's not the case. We are all V-Ray cheerleaders, which is what you want, but Autodesk doesn't seem to get that.
            I'm always happy to cheer for V-ray and anything Chaos makes as they support their customers no matter how big or small and for that reason alone I never hesitate to recommend them to anyone that asks...
            Cheers,
            -dave
            ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Most ArchiCAD people are ArchiCAD fanboys, but I don't know many Autodesk fanboys. I guess it is like Microsoft vs. Apple. I don't know any Microsoft fanboys, However, I know a lot of Apple fanboys, actually most are Apple fanboys.
              Bobby Parker
              www.bobby-parker.com

• Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
              • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Actually i really hope that this is affecting 3dsmax at least , because it really needs new ideas. Ha even autodesk's licensing procedure and support page needs to be checked for bugs !
                Did you know that you can activate your product # only with internet explorer ? There are 3 input fields there which are visible only in IE hah !
                And even support form is buggy - yesterday i uploaded 3 files - but only 2 left. And so on and so on. Autodesk needs refreshment - that is for sure.
                Available for remote work.
                My LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/olegbudeanu/

Comment

Originally posted by Oleg_Budeanu View Post
                  Actually i really hope that this is affecting 3dsmax at least , because it really needs new ideas. Ha even autodesk's licensing procedure and support page needs to be checked for bugs !
                  Did you know that you can activate your product # only with internet explorer ? There are 3 input fields there which are visible only in IE hah !
                  And even support form is buggy - yesterday i uploaded 3 files - but only 2 left. And so on and so on. Autodesk needs refreshment - that is for sure.
                  im not sure that laying off members of the max team (which is already undersized and overworked) and not replacing them, would lead to any improvement in that regard...

Comment

Originally posted by super gnu View Post
                    im not sure that laying off members of the max team (which is already undersized and overworked) and not replacing them, would lead to any improvement in that regard...
                    True said. Well maybe i am just really upset on how things are going with 3dsmax...
                    Available for remote work.
                    My LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/olegbudeanu/

Comment

Working...
                    X