Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change Command Panel UI Colors and column width.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Command Panel UI Colors and column width.

Hi all, I've seen some screenshots and videos of people that changed the UI of 3ds max to their liking. As I couldn't find any information regarding the changing of the command panel myself. I was wondering if anybody knows how to do the following.

- I'd like to change the color of the different categories from a modifier. (yellow marker in screenshot)
    - I'd like the width of the columns of my modifier panel to be more..wide. I've seen it in a video of Joker Martine here: https://vimeo.com/158184925

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	883788
    A.

---------------------
    www.digitaltwins.be

Originally posted by Vizioen View Post
    Hi all, I've seen some screenshots and videos of people that changed the UI of 3ds max to their liking. As I couldn't find any information regarding the changing of the command panel myself. I was wondering if anybody knows how to do the following.

- I'd like to change the color of the different categories from a modifier. (yellow marker in screenshot)
    - I'd like the width of the columns of my modifier panel to be more..wide. I've seen it in a video of Joker Martine here: https://vimeo.com/158184925

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29186[/ATTACH]
    Ok so after a few hours I've found the first one. It's called the roll-outs background. Now for the second question...
    A.

---------------------
    www.digitaltwins.be

Comment

The second one comes from having DPI scaling in your windows settings, I don't recommend it however as it breaks lots of areas of 3dsmax.
      Maxscript made easy....
      davewortley.wordpress.com
      Follow me here:
      facebook.com/MaxMadeEasy

If you don't MaxScript, then have a look at my blog and learn how easy and powerful it can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_Wortley View Post
        The second one comes from having DPI scaling in your windows settings, I don't recommend it however as it breaks lots of areas of 3dsmax.
        Ah so it could be that he is using a 4K monitor and that is the result? Nevermind then. I'm still hoping for a new UI in 3dsmax as I'm quite bored with this one haha
        A.

---------------------
        www.digitaltwins.be

Comment

Originally posted by Vizioen View Post
          Ah so it could be that he is using a 4K monitor and that is the result? Nevermind then. I'm still hoping for a new UI in 3dsmax as I'm quite bored with this one haha
          4000 dialogs and 6000 icons... that'll be a LOT of work!
          Maxscript made easy....
          davewortley.wordpress.com
          Follow me here:
          facebook.com/MaxMadeEasy

If you don't MaxScript, then have a look at my blog and learn how easy and powerful it can be.

Comment

Working...
          X