3DS MAX Subscription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3DS MAX Subscription

Does anybody have any inside information on 3DS MAX pricing? Where to get the best deal? Any coupon codes or anything like that?
    Bobby Parker
    www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

Don't all resellers have the same deal?

Autodesk is running a special where you can get 10% discount for yearly rental, 20% for 2 years and 70% for 3 years IF you also trade in your perpetual license. ONLY TILL 22 APRIL

Sucks that perpetual licenses are gone, although, you can still get it for a limited time with a suite
    Kind Regards,
    Morne

Comment

For tax reasons I don't think more than one year at a time makes sense, unless it's locking into three years and paying monthly. I remember my vendor saying that you can't lease through them, it has to be through Autodesk, so I guess the vendors are going to get kicked to the curb.
      Bobby Parker
      www.bobby-parker.com

• Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
      • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Morne View Post
        Don't all resellers have the same deal?

Autodesk is running a special where you can get 10% discount for yearly rental, 20% for 2 years and 70% for 3 years IF you also trade in your perpetual license. ONLY TILL 22 APRIL

Sucks that perpetual licenses are gone, although, you can still get it for a limited time with a suite
        There's no way I'm letting my perpetual license go.
        Cheers,
        -dave
        ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

My understanding is you can't lease through a reseller. It has to be done though Autodesk.
          Bobby Parker
          www.bobby-parker.com

• Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
          • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Make sure you renew your subscription license in time if you don´t want to get on the rental model. The grace period of one year to pay your subscription doesn´t exist anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X