Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3lp to sbrusse

Hi guys,

I've decided to switch to my own username.
    I know a lot of you guys know me under 3lp and I often get private messages, so I just wanted to let the community know I switch to this username.
    I'll try to go back from time to time to the old one to make sure there aren't any one I leave in the dark, but for whats next, I'll continue on this one.

Speak soon!

Stan
    Stan

You should have just asked Chaos to change the old 3lp username to something else. That way you keep your posts numbers etc and you'll still get your PM's
    Kind Regards,
    Morne

Comment

I did, and told me they would do it, just needed to have a confirmation from the guys from 3lp.
      Since the guys from 3lp never came on the forum and pretty much are not interested in anyway for this, they just consider writing a email to the support will take too much time, so I'll have to start over and that user will basically be abandoned.
      A shame as I've contributed a bit to this forum and receive private message quite often with questions etc, for all those who will want to contact me in the future, well they will have no response.

Politics ...
      Stan

Comment

I'm not sure it's possible to rename a user name... it needs to be a separate registration.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

I got renamed with everything else intact. someone else had done it not long before i did which is why I asked.

Comment

Same here. I didn't want to be 1st person to say so. Hehehe support will probably get 1000 requests now to change usernames
            Kind Regards,
            Morne

Comment

I did ask once but got denied, it's no big deal though things might've changed since then.

Comment

Well, as I said in my first sentence, they assured me they could do it
                Stan

Comment

Working...
                X