PG Skies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PG Skies?

Trying to purchase one of Peter's lovely skies, site seems to have disappeared, any ideas?

I can see it with no problems, seems to be still there.

Comment

weird, can't see it in Chrome or Firefox, is it still http://www.pg-skies.net/ ?

Comment

yes, same address.

Comment

well turns out it's our ISP, Relish. There's certain sites we can't seem to access, Peter's is one of then Paypal another to name but a few. Guess I'll have to access it from home.

Comment

Those look pretty nice actually, unfortunately there are no sample HDR's that I can find and I would prob buy a few of them but not without getting a sense of the quality and how they work in my pipeline. Ive been disappointed far to many times by stuff like this to blindly trust what I see on the site.
            Cheers,
            -dave
            â–  ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X â–  ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX â–  ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX â–  GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX â–  ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k â– 

Comment

Originally posted by Syclone1 View Post
              Those look pretty nice actually, unfortunately there are no sample HDR's that I can find and I would prob buy a few of them but not without getting a sense of the quality and how they work in my pipeline. Ive been disappointed far to many times by stuff like this to blindly trust what I see on the site.
              Syclone1: pm or email me and I'll give you a code for a free one.

Also, for anyone else reading this thread, the first 10 people to use this code will get 20euros off any purchase at my store. 1 per person please!

chaosgroupfreebies
              www.peterguthrie.net
              www.peterguthrie.net/blog/
              www.pg-skies.net/

Comment

Originally posted by peterguthrie View Post

Also, for anyone else reading this thread, the first 10 people to use this code will get 20euros off any purchase at my store. 1 per person please!

chaosgroupfreebies
                Thanks a lot !!
                (Sorry for my bad english)

Comment

Originally posted by peterguthrie View Post

chaosgroupfreebies
                  Thank you Sir, PM sent. Also as I told Peter in the PM I sent I meant no disrespect at all toward him or his images, it was just a general statement.
                  Cheers,
                  -dave
                  â–  ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X â–  ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX â–  ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX â–  GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX â–  ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k â– 

Comment

Thanks a lot Peter, grabbed one to test and the quality is really good, will buy a bundle in the future for sure.

Comment

Peter is one of the few who creates spherical HDRIs properly. Way too many medium and low quality ones out there, PG skies are ace!
                      Maxscript made easy....
                      davewortley.wordpress.com
                      Follow me here:
                      facebook.com/MaxMadeEasy

If you don't MaxScript, then have a look at my blog and learn how easy and powerful it can be.

Comment

Thank you kindly

Comment

Very generous, thank you Peter! I'll have a word with Relish about inaccess to your site (and others), we can't be the only people in south east London having these issues.

Comment

Thank you Peter
                            A.

---------------------
                            www.digitaltwins.be

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_Wortley View Post
                              Peter is one of the few who creates spherical HDRIs properly. Way too many medium and low quality ones out there, PG skies are ace!
                              too kind Dave! if you/TJ dont have all of my skies yet, email me
                              www.peterguthrie.net
                              www.peterguthrie.net/blog/
                              www.pg-skies.net/

Comment

Working...
                              X