X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very cool plugin

http://www.pluginsfree.net/2016/04/p...2013-2016.html

https://youtu.be/3hFKIX5s-LY
    Last edited by lukx; 20-05-2016, 07:27 AM.
    Luke Szeflinski
    :: www.lukx.com cgi

Yeah ! really good painter
    There is a lot of really cool stuff from Kinematiclab...
    (Sorry for my bad english)

Comment

wow! art directed dynamics.

Comment

Looks cool but I'm a bit vary of their licensing system

Comment

Originally posted by Shimakaze View Post
          Looks cool but I'm a bit vary of their licensing system
          That does seem a pain. Surely better to have some sort of floating license, surely? e all use more than one PC these days.
          Kind Regards,
          Richard Birket
          ----------------------------------->
          http://www.blinkimage.com

Comment

Originally posted by tricky View Post
            That does seem a pain. Surely better to have some sort of floating license, surely? e all use more than one PC these days.
            Yes I agree, I was ready to put my money down after reading up on it and viewing the videos but I run a desktop and laptop and all of my software allows me to run on both with one seat. When I saw their licensing I decided to cancel. I may write them to see if there can be a better solution but not holding my breath.
            Cheers,
            -dave
            ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Originally posted by Syclone1 View Post
              Yes I agree, I was ready to put my money down after reading up on it and viewing the videos but I run a desktop and laptop and all of my software allows me to run on both with one seat. When I saw their licensing I decided to cancel. I may write them to see if there can be a better solution but not holding my breath.
              Yeah same for me... It was a gigantic issue for me back when I used GroundWiz (before ForestPack). Not only did I have to email them for a new license every time I upgraded my hardware, but it even stopped working when plugging in an external harddrive... Not worth it

Comment

Yeah same for me... It was a gigantic issue for me back when I used GroundWiz (before ForestPack). Not only did I have to email them for a new license every time I upgraded my hardware, but it even stopped working when plugging in an external harddrive... Not worth it
                Yea that sounds like a little too much of a pain to me.
                Cheers,
                -dave
                ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

The idea of painting in leaves where you want them - love that.
                  Kind Regards,
                  Richard Birket
                  http://www.blinkimage.com

Comment

funny i had exactly that issue today with vraypattern. refuses to recognise my license if i plug in an external hard drive.

seriously do they not realise it makes me want to find a pirated version just to avoid the risk of it crapping out during a job?

Comment

Working...
                    X