X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Ray Swarm

V-Ray Swarm came to V-RayRevit.
    http://forums.chaosgroup.com/showthread.php?89063

It comes also to max? What is those feature and advantage?

OakCorp Japan - Yuji Yamauchi
    oakcorp.net
    v-ray.jp

V-Ray Swarm is built on top of the V-Ray Cloud and the V-Ray App SDK; it's not very easy to implement for 3ds Max. But if people like it, it's definitely something that we can think about.

It's basically a super easy way to manage DR machines in a local office network. It also automatically synchronizes the V-Ray versions on the render slaves with the client machine so there is no need to update them manually when a new V-Ray version comes out.

The goal is to make DR setup extremely easy for Revit users, which typically don't have renderfarm management softwares and are not used to supporting a render farm.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Understanding. Very clear
      Thank you!

OakCorp Japan - Yuji Yamauchi
      oakcorp.net
      v-ray.jp

Comment

I'd be very interested in this as well for max
        easier it is to manage the farm to more time we get outside the office
        Stan

Comment

Originally posted by vlado View Post
          " It also automatically synchronizes the V-Ray versions on the render slaves with the client machine so there is no need to update them manually when a new V-Ray version comes out.
          For this alone I would be highly interested!! Its a huge pain for me at my office as anytime I need something updated I have to submit an IT request, then once they feel like it I have to RDP in to each slave and start the install and get the admin to input their credentials for the install and then reinstall the license and spawner services and edit the login info for each service. Across 6 machines this can take a good hour or two or more

PLEASE let us have this for 3dsmax!!
          Cheers,
          -dave
          ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

We have 30 machines here and i usually have to update them by hand... HAHA! With this... oh god! Please do it for 3dsmax!

Comment

This sounds amazing. I'm a huge fan of DR
              Brendan Coyle | www.brendancoyle.com

Comment

Working...
              X