Graceland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graceland

I am a huge Elvis fan. I got this newsletter this morning, which shows some decent renderings of a hotel that they are building.

http://guesthousegraceland.com/photo...allery-webcam/

The bathroom is really good.
    Bobby Parker
    www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

I think the bathroom is a photograph...
    The one bed guest room is too, I think they built out a test unit.

Comment

Could be, but it would be odd to completely do a room when it's at this stage of construction.

Bobby Parker
      www.bobby-parker.com
      e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
      phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
      • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
      • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
      • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
      • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by glorybound View Post
        Could be, but it would be odd to completely do a room when it's at this stage of construction.

Not weird at all. They are building hundreds all of these rooms and building one either on-site or in a warehouse to get everything worked out would be expected. All of the furniture could be reused and put back into the finished hotel or was probably provided by the contract furniture supplier to get the contract.
        www.dpict3d.com - "That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal." - HAL9000... At least I have one fan.

Comment

That's actually pretty far along. Most condos get a fully built out unit before they even break ground.
          It's part of the sales office, they'll have a full built out unit alongside a media room & offices. see - http://therealdeal.com/miami/2016/01...-for-business/

Comment

Haha yeah those are photos. The company I work for made 3 different rooms for a hospital they're building, and kept changing even in real life. Even though my renderings were more than enough, sometimes VR and all that just isn't enough for the client to make decisions. Especially when they're building 700 of these.

Click image for larger version

Name:	14312_HHRM_Interior (3).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	458.7 KB
ID:	863190
            A.

---------------------
            www.digitaltwins.be

Comment

Working...
            X