Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAM Player outside Max

Hi,

Doesn't anyone know if you can run the RAM Player without Max open? I regularly need to preview image sequences and don't want to open Max to do it.

I tried IRIDAS FrameCycler but find the $200 for the full version a bit steep. Is there another cheaper alternative that anyone could recommend?

Thanks,

Simon

have you got adobe image ready ?
    you can load into there
    Natty
    http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

Im using QuickTime Pro for just that. Its quick and easy to use and the rite price at $25us

-dave
      Cheers,
      -dave
      ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys. Syclone1, I use QT Pro all the time and it just hadn't crossed my mind to use it as a RAM player. Cool! I guess that's the beauty of forums like this.

Thanks again.

Simon

Comment

QTPro is ok, but it doesnt let you save to AVIs or targa sequences, etc...whereas the ram player lets you save to pretty much any format max can handle.

The other thing that bugs the hell out of me is when i save to a quicktime file, the color settings always gets screwed up.

Comment

Working...
          X