3ds max subscription?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3ds max subscription?

I have seen this some days ago and I was shocked, well in some way.
    http://www.autodesk.com/products/3ds...FWKhUQodtyMMuA

I mean I am not hoping autodesk make it come true like adobe has and I hope to get to choose if I want it to buy and pay this yearly subscription price.
    I hope they don't skip the permanent license.

what do you think about this. or what about if they skip the permanent license?

best regards
    themaxxer
    Pixelschmiede GmbH
    www.pixelschmiede.ch

I do this quarterly. The price has nudged up each time, which isn't a good sign.
    Bobby Parker
    www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Autodesk no longer sells permanent licenses or upgrades. If you are on maintenance subscription then you still get upgrades. If you're not on maintenance the only upgrade option is subscription. At least that's my understanding.

Comment

I just cancelled my adobe subscription and I got Affinity (I only was using PS and onece in a while illustrator and inDesign.)
        Regarding my autodesk subscription I have design whatever premium license which includes 3ds max and I have an extra license of 3ds max....Maybe in one day I wake up in a bad mood and move to Cinema4d or something else or vray for sketchup.

If Autodesk keep increasing prices probably they are going to see more illegal copies around.
        show me the money!!

Comment

Whaa? That promo on their home page looks really nice! I've got to check this Affinity thingy out.
          Aleksandar Mitov
          www.renarvisuals.com
          office@renarvisuals.com

3ds Max 2023.2.2 + Vray 6 Update 2.1
          AMD Ryzen 7950X 16-core
          64GB DDR5
          GeForce RTX 3090 24GB + GPU Driver 551.86

Comment

Nevermind, read it wrong
            Last edited by dean_dmoo; 08-01-2017, 01:39 AM. Reason: read it wrong

Comment

Working...
            X