Pyrocluster 3 is out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyrocluster 3 is out...

Guess Cebas has released Pyrocluster 3. In of itself nice but nothing crazy except I saw this quoted on their webpage:

pyrocluster 3.0 is the only 3ds max volume effect that supports all of the major rendering technologies for 3ds max - mental ray, finalRender Stage-1 and the 3ds max scanline renderer. Because of its broad support of rendering pipelines, pyrocluster 3.0 was chosen by the well known effects studio Digital Dimension for important effect shots in the upcoming Blade 3 movie.
    Apparently they dont think Vray and Brazil are major rendering technologies...

The link:

http://www.cebas.com/news/read.php?U...-33-788&NID=86

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

lol do you think chaos will make PR for fR or Brazil?

2-10 times faster than previous builds of pyrocluster
    sounds good.

Comment

That's hilarious.... Ignore the competition, it will go away. Good 'ol Edwin.
      Personally, i was blown away by Pyrocluster when it first appeared, then after trying to use it for a while i realised how horribly slow it is. Yuck. Afterburn is in a totally different league. At least to number 1 and 2. We'll see if number 3 is any better, does anyone know if it work in Vray and Brazil?

Marc
      -------------------------------------------------------

"...and we all know how paintful THAT can be, don't we?"

Comment

Originally posted by thethule
        That's hilarious.... Ignore the competition, it will go away. Good 'ol Edwin.
        Personally, i was blown away by Pyrocluster when it first appeared, then after trying to use it for a while i realised how horribly slow it is. Yuck. Afterburn is in a totally different league. At least to number 1 and 2. We'll see if number 3 is any better, does anyone know if it work in Vray and Brazil?

Marc
        would YOU really want to install it? I certainly wouldnt However it'd prolly be a good guess that both work just as well (cause not everyone that buys pyrocluster will buy fR)

G

Comment

Working...
        X