Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migration tool for Max 7?

Is there a sort of Migration tool for Max 7, like the Autocad feature
    to easily reproduce my customized interface of max 6?
    Thanks

dang, I think everyone but me already has max 7

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

you're not the only one percy, Im still waiting on mine to get here

-dave
      Cheers,
      -dave
      ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

yeah well I dont know if Ill be getting it soon at ALL. I dont have the subscription service...

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

my one has arrived friday. yey. :P

Comment

Save your UI fileand then copy it into the UI directory of 7. It should work.
            -----Dwayne D. Ellis-----

Comment

Oh and i haven't got mine yet and we do have subscription....my dealer said a couple of weeks. I may download it and then just authorize it when it comes in.

Comment

I meant download the demo from DISCREET website...just to clarify.

Comment

LOL nice recovery dellis

I also have a subscription but still no sign of max7. Being one of the closest countries to discreet and knowing them it will be shipped to Canada last :P

-dave
                  Cheers,
                  -dave
                  ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

pay attention, if you install the whole ui, you will miss some new functions like the reaction manager.

i started with the kbd, and build up the rest by hand.

Tom

Comment

I received my max 7 today and like Tom I've just loaded my keyboard file and the colours and customising from there...

-dave
                      Cheers,
                      -dave

Comment

Working...
                      X