rivatuner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rivatuner

has any1 used rivatuner? i tried understanding from 3dguru.com what is it all about but am still clueless...how can i improve my GeForce 4 using rivatuner?

yea...
    here is works fine

Comment

You mean to do softquadro? or just some tweaks?
      Eric Boer
      Dev

Comment

you have to be a little carfull with it ... tweak a little to much and the card will lock up..
        Natty
        http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

yea softquadro...

inno 3d TI 4600 SE @ Quadro4 XGL 750...
          power total...

Comment

i found a tut for changing to quadro and now my gforce4 mx is a quadro4 550xgl....but the thruth is i haven't noticed any significant changes...is there any special config or setup to choose from the nVidia menu? or do i have to change/tweak through the rivatuner console?

i'd really appreciate any help...thanx! KC

Comment

the real change is in you can install maxtreme driver for 3dsmax and powerdraft to autocad... (2005 not yet) out this no realy changes...
              for games some times the changes are to bad... but for max with maxtreme driver is very very good

Comment

maxtreme doesn't work right in max7

and just because you can install maxtreme doesn't mean you'll get the hardware benefits (like z layers or whatever they're called) in max

Comment

Has anybody tried to convert a new generation geforce? i was thinking about getting a couple of sli cards with a nforce 4 mobo, just think about it, two softquadros in a box

Comment

hi all

I have a nvidia fx5900 and with modding I get a quadro fx3000. everything works fine, it's great especially maxtreme 6!

here's the link to mod a fx5900, it's only for this!
                    http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread....threadid=85614

have fun and be careful.

best regards
                    themaxxer
                    Pixelschmiede GmbH
                    www.pixelschmiede.ch

Comment

I tested my geforce3 ti200 and my ati radeon 9600xt using the tutorials, in both cases the system noticed them as the proffesional versions, but i had no advantages and no speed boost, the only thing is that i cant switch them back anymore. I spend two days testing on this for nothing!

Comment

Working...
                      X