IM LEGAL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IM LEGAL!!!

Heheh i know what you are all thinking, and no its not that. I just bought Softimage|XSI Foundation and i can now legally produce 3d content and get paid for it! Freelancing here i come!

So, anyone looking for some freelance models, i can produce "Zuliban" quality models for anybodies work. Contact me if your interested.

http://www.jefferyp.com

your legal now? what country are you in, cause here in the us, thats the age of 18. Are you cute?

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAH >......... I thought you was married Percy .. i take it your wife doesnt surf the chaos forum ... lololololol.... so you dont use Vray then lordshaitan ?
      Natty
      http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

yeah im married, not gay, and not interested in someone named "lord". lol

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Originally posted by percydaman
          your legal now? what country are you in, cause here in the us, thats the age of 18. Are you cute?
          I dont know Percy, its kinda hard for people to overlook that comment LMAO

-dave
          Cheers,
          -dave
          ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

haha, I never intended them to. Its just what popped in my head when I read it. Im quite secure in my manhood thank you. ahem, that wink is not for you personally, its just a general wink. Not to be construed with... oh forget it...

Comment

I'm not sure a general wink is better than a personal one

Nice feel to be legal

Comment

Lordshaiten,

Yeah....i bought Softimage Foundation as well....but honestly i haven't really had time to get into it extensively just yet. Too busy at my dayjob. Watched most of the DVD's though. Very impressive. Check out www.xsibase.com for help...its a good site. Hoping that a vray plugin will come for XSI at some point. I dread using mental ray.
                -----Dwayne D. Ellis-----

Comment

I also would love to get into XSI. maybe its just a grass is greener type of thing.

Comment

Working...
                  X