No announcement yet.

Check in, who is still here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are registered user, you should have got an email with a link to the memberlist of the reg. users. So, no need to ask...

rob.
    This is "take 5" if this or any other thread is too frivolous for you then you might consider ignoring them or even this whole section, have a nice day

edit: verbage, case and emoticon changed to show the love
    Eric Boer
    Dev

Comment

If you are registered user, you should have got an email with a link to the memberlist of the reg. users. So, no need to ask...

rob.
      Embrace the camaraderie.

Feel the love.

Surreal Structures
      http://surrealstructures.com/blog

Comment

guy's lets treat this as a new vray forum .....lets not start where we left off ... Just a thought ..
        Natty
        http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

i was looking for one of those maps with the big "you are here" red dots on it but i cant find it so im not sure where i am. im not totally sure if im here all the time or if im off floating away on a cloud somewhere. but hey im babbeling now. but isnt it funny how we get these strange words. like babbeling. say that 10 time and see if it doesnt sound strange to you. comes from the tower of babel i guess where no one understood a word of what eachother was saying so it sounded liek they were babbeling. like i am right now. just going on and on and on and on and everyone is probably wondering why i dont shut up. although im not really talking im just typing and stuff. but its fun to type sometimes and just let your mind wonder. i tend to find i type faster that way. dont know why. do you? and i even make less mistakes. anyhow ill shut up now (or maybe i should say ill take my fingers off the keys.) ok bye.

---------------------------------------------------
          MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
          stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

i was looking for one of those maps with the big "you are here" red dots on it but i cant find it so im not sure where i am. im not totally sure if im here all the time or if im off floating away on a cloud somewhere. but hey im babbeling now. but isnt it funny how we get these strange words. like babbeling. say that 10 time and see if it doesnt sound strange to you. comes from the tower of babel i guess where no one understood a word of what eachother was saying so it sounded liek they were babbeling. like i am right now. just going on and on and on and on and everyone is probably wondering why i dont shut up. although im not really talking im just typing and stuff. but its fun to type sometimes and just let your mind wonder. i tend to find i type faster that way. dont know why. do you? and i even make less mistakes. anyhow ill shut up now (or maybe i should say ill take my fingers off the keys.) ok bye.
            lol, the effects of to much caffiene

Comment

.... i think Da_elf is here ....
              Natty

Comment

Where is here

I'm working on getting my old user name (J_Bug) up an running. Will y'all do me a favor?

Just mentally add these 300+ posts to my other amount

--Jon

Comment

Da_Elf I think the sun and the sand is getting to you :P

-dave
                  Cheers,
                  -dave
                  â–  ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X â–  ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX â–  ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX â–  GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX â–  ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k â– 

Comment

Not a regular, but my new year wish is to post a lot more

Hmmm, hope to see Long John soon.

Comment

Hmmm, hope to see Long John soon.
                      ...Checking in fast before this tread gets locked...
                      You can contact StudioGijs for 3D visualization and 3D modeling related services and on-site training.

Comment

mmmmm ....
                        Hmmm, hope to see Long John soon
                        ..now wouldnt that be funny
                        Natty

Comment

Hey Da_elf, Are you working with Natty at Rendertime? When did you start?
                          P.s. Im here

Comment

hey dude ...if your on the payroll atleast put a .com after it ...
                            Natty

Comment

its jsut free advertising i guess hehe

---------------------------------------------------
                              MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
                              stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

watch out for those coconuts man... they can really fook you up when they drop on your head....

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Working...
                                X