Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone get Siger VMPP to load/install correctly on Max2018?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone get Siger VMPP to load/install correctly on Max2018?

I've had VMPP for years and been through many updates. I recently went to Max2018 from 2016.
    Installed VMPP as directed on SigerStudio website, and as I have in past. I get to the last part, and there is nothing in the category, as is supposed to be.
    At red question mark there should be a "Siger" category.
    Now when in max2018, I constantly get complaints that Siger items are missing plugins...etc.

Basically, it does not actually appear to have installed at all in max2018.
    I'm hoping someone has gotten through this as I'm getting no reply from Siger's Studio

Thanks in advance

he's on the forum, flick him a pm? https://forums.chaosgroup.com/member/76577-siger/about

Comment

No problom here all works fine

Comment

Originally posted by voltron7 View Post
        I've had VMPP for years and been through many updates. I recently went to Max2018 from 2016.
        Installed VMPP as directed on SigerStudio website, and as I have in past. I get to the last part, and there is nothing in the category, as is supposed to be.
        At red question mark there should be a "Siger" category.
        Now when in max2018, I constantly get complaints that Siger items are missing plugins...etc.

Basically, it does not actually appear to have installed at all in max2018.
        I'm hoping someone has gotten through this as I'm getting no reply from Siger's Studio

Thanks in advance
        Hi,
        sorry for delay. I think you not select Max 2018 in installer when run update. You can do this manually: install free plugins from site and send me email (I send you main VMPPmax4 file for Max 201. Then in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2018\bin\assemblies\VMPPmax4_2018.dll
        Regimantas Valiukas
        SIGER STUDIO
        www.sigerstudio.eu

Comment

Originally posted by Siger View Post

Hi,
          sorry for delay. I think you not select Max 2018 in installer when run update. You can do this manually: install free plugins from site and send me email (I send you main VMPPmax4 file for Max 201. Then in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2018\bin\assemblies\VMPPmax4_2018.dll
          Hello, I did choose Max2018. However, After a few more attempts, Siger support said to try to manual uninstall VMPP first. After that, the installation went as usual.
          Thanks Siger studio

Comment

Working...
          X