need some help! - $$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some help! - $$

I need some help with this project. It is a pedestrian bridge over a highway. My expectation is to model pretty much everything myself and get someone else to light and texture it. The extent will be the bridge itself, highway, cars, some basic terrain which will be just around the bottom of the ramps on each side. The rest can just be fairly flat beyond the terrain of the highway itself. A 2d background sky with trees etc etc in the far background will work fine. I probably only need one view for now so 2d stuff will work fine but I would like to keep it is a background or layer in photoshop so I can fine tune the bridge or view without messing it all up. Here is the model of the bridge almost finished. As I said I will model the terrain, road, and complete the bridge. I have about Can$500 - Can$750 in the budget for this. Please let me know if you are interested, and send me a link or samples of your work. Thanks.

that's a cool model...
    LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
    HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
    Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

something like this would have been perfect for my friend in montreal if i had her trained up already. I would take it on but ive been burnt in the past with internet jobs and dont take them anymore untill ive figured it out a little better. you seem to have a nice lighting there. why exactly do you want someone else to light and texture it? no time or its not your strong suit?

---------------------------------------------------
      MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
      stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

I moved the post from images to here .... more relevant !
        Natty
        http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

i knew something was fishy when i saw the duplicate post here in take5 i was like...hmmm..didnt i see this somewhere before. you mentioned that you were modeling everything yourself. does that mean cars too? or do you have a collection of cars already?

---------------------------------------------------
          MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
          stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Found it! I have posted it again after Tisho e-mailed me duh! I didn't check the message.

The reason is I don't have the time, and struggle with background, and to some degree textures.

Da_elf - with your reputation on this forum I don't mind paying in advance. Or you can send me watermarked image then I could pay?? What ever works for you. I have worked with Vu Nguyen if you need a reference and also Chad Warner from VIZ NG. I have also had phone conversation with Frances Davey. I am trying to develop some relationships to get my work to the level I see in this forum. I find if I chase work there is no way I can do it all myself. Eventually maybe all I do is get the work and have a couple people I trust to do it.

Let me know. Thanks for the responses.

Regards Peter.

Comment

I have cars already. I'll probably just put them in model and render separate layer and make blurry. Or if someone else wants to add them as 2d layer that may fit there texture lighting design better that would be fine. This is a North American project so big clunkers and semis may be the order of the day.

Comment

Found it! I have posted it again after Tisho e-mailed me duh! I didn't check the message
                .... that was me dude ..
                Natty

Comment

Yes - I know natty - That is what I was refering to. The bone head move on my part that I didn't check my e-mail before e-mailing Tisho! Thanks.

Regards Peter.

Comment

Was there a problem with leaving it in images?? I know images is really the only place I look with any regularity, for obvious reasons, and thought I would get the best chance of response from some of the people that post those amazing images that frequent the forum.

Comment

well images is for display of work more than anything...and your subject is more off topic.
                      Natty

Comment

Are you still looking for someone to do this?
                        Chris Jackson
                        Shiftmedia
                        www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

Working...
                        X