Online proofing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online proofing

Does anybody use an online proofing/markup system to have a good overview of revisions with multiple reviewers (client, architects, landscape/interior designers,etc), where you can set ONE responsible reviewer (mostly the client) that approves a revision (and all the final comments by all reviewers) after which that revision will close for comments?
    I have a hard time finding any that don't cost you an arm/leg (>$30 per month) and I am losing precious time by checking up on all parties all the time.

http://www.reviewstudio.com/ - use it an love it! I pay the 15 dollars a month one and it works perfectly. I am the admin and I can have unlimited clients. I can have unlimited projects, too.
    Bobby Parker
    www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Hi Bobby,

I've looked at ReviewStudio and have been using it while it was Cozimo. Back then it didn't support a "gatekeeper", the one that sets the final go for proceeding with/guarding all the comments made on an image. Mostly the designers never are on the same page as the client, so it is important that this is supported. Is it now?

Comment

There is an approval process and then I lock down for commenting.
        Bobby Parker
        www.bobby-parker.com

• Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
        • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Just talked to Stuart Feldman about my concerns. Unfortunately guest reviewers (the clients) can not be selected as single approvers: it's either all or none. One can buy a multi-user account to include clients as users but then cost is an issue. I have been using Proofme Free for some time now and I and my clients really like it for its simplicity. I am talking now to the developer if he can give an estimate for integrating some features. Another solution would be to customize Project Huddle (Wordpress plugin you can put on your own webspace) or a friendly coding whizzkid

Comment

This one is easy and free, but it probably doesn't have your functions.

https://sharenreview.com/
            Bobby Parker
            www.bobby-parker.com

• Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
            • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Thanks! Didn't know that one. I really like it though for it s simplicity and for the fact that tasks can be signed off and disappear from the image...something that would be up to the responsible reviewer I guess. I just joined the beta, so I will see how far I get. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
              X