Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

error: DR request received from client xxx.xxx.x.xx using V-Ray version (60021). Render server V-Ray version (61002).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error: DR request received from client xxx.xxx.x.xx using V-Ray version (60021). Render server V-Ray version (61002).

Hi guys!
    Just bought one node to install in my iMac and it seems that it isn't working.
    I get this error message.

error: DR request received from client xxx.xxx.x.xx using V-Ray version (60021). Render server V-Ray version (61002).

Can anyone help please?
    Thanks in advance
    Bruno​

Hello, its shown in the error message, you have two different versions of V-Ray and the distributed rendering works only with identical versions. Use the same installer on both computers otherwise it won't work.
    Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
    Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

I can understand the concept, but I can't find a solo version for C4D and a Standalone with the same version to manage to preform distributed rendering...
      If I update both with last versions ( vray for c4d and standalone) I cant have similar versions...
      Any ideas?
      Thanks in advance !
      Bruno

Comment

Use the regular V-Ray for Cinema 4D installer not the standalone. During the installation you can select to install it as a standalone. On the main machine install as workstation on the render node install as standalone using the same V-Ray for Cinema 4D installer. That way you will have the same version on both.
        Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
        Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Working...
        X