Chaos Support has become hopeless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos Support has become hopeless

Has anyone else experienced issues with the Chaos support lately? I wrote them an email on Monday and haven't heard back yet 5 days later...
    Stefanie

https://renderkitchen.com/

Hello Drawehn,

Please excuse us about the delay of your request!

Some of our support teams are overloaded due to high volume of requests and this results in a little bit longer response times.
    There is a temporary spike of tickets due to reasons outside of our control - we do not expect this to continue for a long period of time and we are taking the necessary measures to make the situation easier for the customers and ourselves.

I can assure you we are working very actively to find short-term and long term solution to the problem.

Could you please confirm if the ticket-id of your inquiry is 135330?
    Thank you very much in advance.
    Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
    Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

Originally posted by Drawehn View Post
      Has anyone else experienced issues with the Chaos support lately? I wrote them an email on Monday and haven't heard back yet 5 days later...
      It takes two weeks for them just to reply they will reply "soon". I'm longtime user of Corona Renderer and besides doubling the price for monthly subscription, I got another advantages of Chaos-Corona fusion - useless support and chaos with license payments. Chaos takes its business name too literally…

Comment

Originally posted by peter_akuratny View Post
        It takes two weeks for them just to reply they will reply "soon". I'm longtime user of Corona Renderer and besides doubling the price for monthly subscription, I got another advantages of Chaos-Corona fusion - useless support and chaos with license payments. Chaos takes its business name too literally…
        Yes, you are right. It indeed took us a lot of time to go over every single ticket to provide a response and resolution.
        We are facing tons of tickets at the moment due to some unexpected temporarily events that do not depend on us. We understand this is not acceptable and we are putting a lot of efforts to cope with the current situation.

We really sorry for the caused inconvenience - the last thing we want is to disappoint our customers in this way.

Comment

Now I finally got a reply and it is totally useless. Looks like the support agent didn't read my email properly. Due to the system migration I had no payment method in my account. So I kindly paid via Paypal, as it says on the invoice. A week later I added a payment method to my account and 2 weeks later Enscape just took out the payment AGAIN. I please want a refund ASAP.
          Stefanie

Comment

Yes, the ticket number is 135330.
            Stefanie

Comment

Originally posted by Drawehn View Post
              Now I finally got a reply and it is totally useless. Looks like the support agent didn't read my email properly. Due to the system migration I had no payment method in my account. So I kindly paid via Paypal, as it says on the invoice. A week later I added a payment method to my account and 2 weeks later Enscape just took out the payment AGAIN. I please want a refund ASAP.
              I have a very similar case! I was not charged by Chaos for Corona license even though payment method was set correctly, so I paid manually by PayPal. Few days after they deducted the money from my PayPal account again. Few minutes ago I got reply from Chaos support but the answer was useless. I posted new reply explaining the situation again, hope to hear from them sooner then in two weeks…

Comment

This is indeed one of the issues that we are facing and it's not directly related to us but to our billing provider.
                We are sorting this out, sorry for the inconvenience!

Comment

Working...
                X