Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support

This is probably not the right forum for this question, but has anyone else tried to contact Chaos recently. We have a support ticket that has not been responded for in nearly 6 days. Its a critical problem that is preventing us from rendering, and we have tried to contact them on the telephone number which is no longer in service and multiple messages on the support ticket.

Any tips on how to get any sort of help. It involves us upgrading so I would think Chaos would be wanting to support us?!

Hi, thanks for posting. Upon reviewing our ticketing system, I noticed that your inquiry was addressed approximately 50 minutes ago. We will do our best to solve your issue as soon as possible. We sincerely apologize for any frustration or inconvenience the delay may have caused you.
    Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Originally posted by vladimir_krastev View Post
      Hi, thanks for posting. Upon reviewing our ticketing system, I noticed that your inquiry was addressed approximately 50 minutes ago. We will do our best to solve your issue as soon as possible. We sincerely apologize for any frustration or inconvenience the delay may have caused you.
      Appreciate the response on this albeit super late and this has really affected our client projects for what I thought was a really simple sales request.

That aside, the response today from Chaos simply said that they were there to help with my enquiry, but then there was no help?!

Are you having problems with capacity/using some kind of AI response to tickets? It seems really weird how you wont simply help me upgrade from Vray 5 to 6.

Can you just let me know when you will be assisting me. Then I can at least let my clients know.

Comment

Hi, in your specific case the upgrade to a newer version can not be executed in the usual straight forward manner. Our representative will contact you on the ticket very soon. Please excuse us for the inconvenience.
        Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
        X