Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Chaos Cloud found

Dear all,
    Im from IT Department from art school seeking help regarding the issue as shown in the attachment.
    It has been report by our lecturers that they encounter this error when opening their work at sketchup. I tried to look up but seem can't understand the issue at all.
    Need assistance regarding the issue which is im not familiar with any chaos software (only help to purchase and install to the computer's lab in school).

Dear toa_corona, hello.

Please take a look at this forum post where the situation is well explained.
    It is valid both for V-Ray for Rhino and V-Ray for SketchUp.

Quoting here too:
    We encountered this with our latest V-Ray versions. In the next builds this will be shown as a Warning, and not as an Error.
    It is visible only with Local accounts (non-Admins).

If you want to solve it quickly please close the program, download manually Chaos Cloud App from here and reopen Rhino.
    However this error should not bother any other V-Ray processes where Chaos Cloud is not included.

Please let us know that everything is good after downloading it.
    Excuse us for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
    TS
    Tsvetomira Girginova | chaos.com
    3D Support (AEC,HOU,C4D) Team Lead | contact us

Comment

Hi, tsvetomira.girginova,

I have check our school purchase, there is no Chaos Cloud and we also render locally by using our machine.
      I'm sorry since i'm only involved in purchase and installation and activation of chaos software.

Based on the post that you have shared, should I uninstall vray and re-install back the latest version?

Comment

Hi again,

You will be able to install it from the link above even without using it - to prevent the message popping up.

In addition we are working on a fresh hotfix, where this will be shown as a warning and won't disturb your work.
        It will be released soon.

Please keep these details in mind.
        Tsvetomira Girginova | chaos.com
        3D Support (AEC,HOU,C4D) Team Lead | contact us

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for the information.

Comment

Working...
          X