Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volume Grid Pressets

Hi there,

I'm working with the volume grid and some Phoenix fd simulations, and I need to copy paste the render settings from one to another, to standarize the looks and so... but, the presets don't work, I mean, they paste some information, but the curves are so wrong, and destroyed.... even some times after pasting I can't edit any more the curves.
    It is a known bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Hey,

Can you share the exact versions of V-Ray and Phoenix you are using? If you are using a nightly Phoenix, can you check the About box and paste here the Build ID?

Thanks!
    Svetlin Nikolov, Ex Lead Phoenix developer

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the help, here is the information:

Phoenix FD
      version: 3.00.01
      Build ID: 160909

Vray
      version: 3.40.02

The problem happens copying information Presets from Phoenix to VVG, but also if I save a setting from a VVG and then I want to read it in another VVG, the preset became destroyed too.
      Thanks for taking a look to it.

Comment

Hello,

I can't seem to reproduce that in here. Can you send me a simple scene reproducing the issue?

You can send the scene to support@chaosgroup.com with link to this thread.
        Georgi Zhekov
        Phoenix Product Manager
        Chaos

Comment

Hey,

Thanks for the info! This issue must have been fixed in V-Ray 3.40.03 - can you update your V-Ray and check if it's still there? Phoenix 3.0 official should be fine.

Cheers!

Comment

Oh !! I see, we are in a middle of a project and we were little bit concern about update the vray, but If you suggest that might fix the problem then should be our salvation!

Thanks!
            I'll try with the new version.

Comment

Yup, this should resolve it Cheers!

Comment

Working...
              X