X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :: To All new signed-up Users :: VRay forum access ::

Hello everyone,

As of now, we are closing the larger part of the V-Ray forum. It will be available only for registered users of V-Ray. We are doing this in order to improve the support for our customers and to make sure they get prompt attention in case of problems.

Since we do not have an easy way to tell which forum logins correspond to registered users, we would like to ask all registered users to send to support@chaosgroup.com their login name for our site (http://www.chaosgroup.com) which they should have recevied from us upon purchase of V-Ray, and any existing forum logins which they would like to use for the forum.

To everyone else, we welcome you to use the Public forum.

Should you have any questions, please send us an email to support@chaosgroup.com

Best regards,
    VRay team
    Last edited by matanov; 30-09-2021, 03:09 AM.

Can be purchased in v-ray products, direct distribution of a forum, and password, and this error will not happen

Comment

problem with vfb and alpha channel images

i render with vray frame buffer
      and then save itv as a targa

when i load targa into photoshop
      , image is very opaque.

how do i fix this problem?????

Comment

Hm, not quite the read thread for this Anyways, it might depend on the (pre)multiplied alpha options that you specified for the TGA file. In any case, you can bring it back into 3ds Max and re-save it as you wish.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Mcflyyyyy!?

Comment

I'm being told by our IT department that this thread is a spoof/phishing attempt and that new users do not need to provide vray license info to participate in the forums. Is this true?

Comment

Originally posted by atrask@hksinc.com View Post
              I'm being told by our IT department that this thread is a spoof/phishing attempt and that new users do not need to provide vray license info to participate in the forums. Is this true?
              Its definitely not a spoof or phishing, if you bought it personally or if a company bought it just follow the directions above and give them your name, forum user name and the company name and tell them you want access to the registered user forum. or just send them an email saying you want access and ask them what they need for info from you, you will find them very helpful. I dont work for or speak for Chaos Group, just trying to help...
              Cheers,
              -dave
              ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Originally posted by atrask@hksinc.com View Post
                We don't need your license info. We just need some way to confirm that you are you We usually do this if you can provide the login name for your account for the download section on our website to support@chaosgroup.com along with your forum name. We just need the login and forum name, nothing else (we don't need passwords or license info etc).

Best regards,
                Vlado
                I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
                X