Uninstall become big an issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uninstall become big an issue.

Hello everyone, first of all i am very apologize for creating new topic for this may be i need to find this topic first but what can i do. I am stuck in riddle situation. I have max 2016. So i downloaded v ray 3.6 trial version for it. Installed it perfectly but i have no idea that its only work if my computer have an internet connection. So i switched off my internet and i saw that my license was not verified so i uninstalled it. But that one became an isse. I didn't uninstalled it properly and when i go back for install it again its show some error. Its said that my licence verification is not confirmed. And it installed it without verification. Now when i open 3ds max its show that v ray is installed in my PC but when i open program and feature for uninstall it its shows that its already uninstalled. Guyz i am really sad because its all stuff is new for me . And only one things which give me more tension is my project dead line. And i need to render all. Please senior take my situation seriously i am stuck in stupid situation its all because of my not patient. I need to delet folder of choas group. Because all files i deleted manually but those 2 files are not deleting. 1st one vray -3ds max for x64 -uninstall folder. 2 one is RT for 3da max-bin-vray.exe.
    Both are undeletable. Please help for this .
    Regards
    Last edited by Anas786; 17-09-2017, 12:14 PM.

Comment

You can review https://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/...ninstall+V-Ray regarding V-Ray uninstallation.
      Regarding you being unable to delete some files - probably there's some program or process that has locked them. Close 3dsMax before trying to delete them. Also - open Windows services (Run->services.msc) and stop VRaySpawner and VRLService if they exist.
      After that - try deleting the folders manually again.
      Ivan Slavchev

SysOps

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
      X